Thursday, May 6, 2010

London in Spring


I've decided to post photos of places that we have visited. Yes, food is important, but so is travel. Without all the different places, cultures and people, there wouldn't be that many cuisines.
 Above is a pic of Tower Bridge in London, taken on my first night here. It is right next to our flat. I am bloody lucky, and considering that we rented the place without first viewing it (only saw pics online), we are soooo lucky the place is not a dump.We have heard some horror stories from some of our friends. The flat is in fact, quite nice and cosy.
The Monday that just past was a Bank Holiday, so Bern and I did the touristy things. London is so beautiful especially when the sun is out. So I'll let the photos do the talking...


British National Gallery- opposite Trafalgar Square




Buckingham Palace



Big Ben



The London Eye



The Buckingham Palace Gardens



British wildlife- squirrels, they are everywhere!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photos take me down memory lane n looking forward to revisiting them next month after our cruise. Take care n enjoy yourselves. Love always, M n D Lim