Monday, August 2, 2010

Ginger and Scallion Crab Noodles


I love cantonese style lobster noodles with ginger and scallions (spring onions). I decided to make crab noodles at home after a trip to the Borough market (yes, again). I saw a huge English crab (different to the mud crab- smaller claws but legs with lots of meat, and very sweet tasting. The legs also had tiny little hairs!). It was over a kilo in weight, and luckily, dead and ready to be cooked.

For the recipe, see Lobster Noodle Recipe (under heading of Chinese Recipes). Just substitute the lobster with crabs. Be prepared to get a little messy while eating this.


Mind your Own Business plant sold at the market- HaHa- I like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bel: oh my goodness! your enormous crab noodles dish looks fantastic - wish i could just tuck in to it!!